Preview of Update 1.5
We wanted to give everyone a heads up on some upcoming balance changes and new features in our next major update, right around the corner!
Upcoming New Features:
- Enchants - you may have noticed this button in the Creature Customization menu - add additional Passives to Creatures.
- All New Expert Quest – with advanced rules, higher difficulty, and Enchant materials.
- Swag Bags will always be available, with New King’s Bounty Special Events for bonus Guild rewards.
- Defensive Shields for Dungeon Challenge.
- Updates to Defense Log, VIP, Battle Tower...and More!
Stay tuned for the official patch notes once the update is live for more details.
Upcoming Balance Changes:
- Special ability has been reworked to have an initial attack damage on the selected main target and then hit another target at random
- Both targets will now be Burned and Poisoned instead of four individual random targets being Burned and Poisoned separately
- Duration of Burn and Poison have been reduced but potency increased
- Awakening Fatigue Debuff has been increased from 50% to 80%
- Awakening has been changed from ‘Mana on Deathblow’ to ‘Steals 20% of the target’s Mana’
- An awakening has been modified on additional damage versus enemies below 25% HP to below 50% HP
- Sludge Hulk
- Now hits all targets first before doing his individual hit on the enemy target
- This will help with his Detonate mechanic based on the ability modification
- Gains the ability to provide team members with mana for each successful chain achieved upon hitting the higher awakening levels
Stay tuned, Update 1.5 will be dropping soon.
Follow Creature Quest on Social Media for additional exclusive content: