This is our BIGGEST update ever! It's so big, that we even have a new App Icon!
Check it out:
= 🏰 KINGDOMS ARE HERE! 🏰 =
- That’s right, the new Kingdoms button is finally clickable! Kingdoms are now available for everyone to play. Dive in and start building your own land inside Creature Quest.
- Build different kinds of structures and recruit your Creatures to operate them.
- Different structures have different functions. Some even boost Creature stats across all game modes!
- Certain structures can produce different resources depending on the Creature you put in charge of it.
- Gather valuable resources daily from structures you build to help expand your Kingdom’s landscape, build new kinds of structures, and improve existing ones.
- Tier 2 & Tier 3 Kingdom resources can be found on the Restricted Quests.
- You can also find Kingdoms resources in Token Chests now!
- Special Merchants will sometimes visit your Kingdom to offer you extra valuable resources.
- Expanding your Kingdom will grant you with special rewards.
- New Achievements are available for Kingdoms.
- This is just phase 1 for Kingdoms! Stay tuned because we will be rolling out even more cool updates for Kingdoms later in the year!
- An FAQ section for Kingdoms is coming soon!
= ⚔️ DUNGEON CHALLENGE 2.0 ⚔️=
- The Dungeon Challenge system has received a complete overhaul. We told you this was a big update!
- Also Dungeons are now 3-wave Dungeons, and now feature new layouts that are designed for stronger defenses.
- Silver and Gold Tier players can now fill out multiple Dungeons (Silver - 3, Gold - 5)
- If you fill out all of your Dungeons completely, you get Dungeon bonuses like stat buffs to specific Creatures!
- The bonuses change based on the Event.
- When challenging someone with multiple Dungeons, you will fight one randomly selected Dungeon that they’ve prepared.
- Rewards across all tiers have been reworked.
= 📢WE HEARD YOU 📢=
- Combo Dot Fusion is now available! It’s a good idea to finally start investing in your non 4-Dot Creatures!
- Take an existing Creature and fuse it with a duplicate that has more Combo Dots to gain additional Combo Dots!
- This works similarly to Awakenings, however, the Creature that you are adding a combo dot to does NOT need to be fully evolved.
- The Creature gaining a Combo Dot does NOT gain an Awakening from the Combo Dot Fusion.
- The Creature with less Combo Dots will always end up with the same amount of Combo Dots as the Creature fused with it. (If fused with a 4-Dot Creature, then the Creature will become a 4-Dot Creature No matter how many Combo Dots it originated with).
- Added 3 new, unique Quests where your team is restricted to a specific size of Creature (Small, Medium, Large).
- Restricted Quests are indicated by a red symbol with a hand.
- All-new Swag Bags are now available for you to share with your Guildmates. Share the wealth!
- Swag Bags are only available during Swag Bag Events.
- During the events, specially marked Cash Shop items and Special Bundles will provide Swag Bags you can Share with your Guild!
- Swag Bags offer a variety of different items depending on the Event.
- Ticket & Token Events have now been added
- Ticket Events: Ticket multi-summons (10 summons) guarantee a 3-Dot or 4-Dot Small or Medium Creature. The chances for 3 or 4 Dot Smalls and Mediums are also increased during the event duration.
- Token Events: Provides a chance for additional bonus loot. This occurs on the Summon Screen under the Token Chest tab.
- Emperor Difficulty has been added above King Difficulty.
- The Community Choice Summon Event, featuring the Creatures decided by YOU, will run Sept 9 – 11!
=OVERDUE LIBRARY HOOKS=
- ☠️ Sept 18 – Oct 1 [Seasonal Quest] NEW Event Quest Class Mateys – featuring the new Legendary Creature Asura!
- ☠️ Sept 18 – Oct 1 [Seasonal Takeover Theme] Davy Jones’ High School Locker.
- ☠️ Sept 29 – Oct 1 [Summon Event] School of Hard Knocks – featuring the new Legendary Creature Asura!
=ARR YOU READY TO GET SCHOOLED?=
- 🏆 Sept 5: [NEW] Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot – Legendary Event
- 🏆 Sept 12: [NEW] Born to Rock
- 🏆 Sept 19: [NEW] Boom Goes the Dino Might – Legendary Event
- 🏆 Sept 26: [NEW] Drake and Bake
=BUG FIXES AND BALANCE CHANGES=
- Pyrosaurus Rex has been modified to do additional damage based on burning targets instead of versus Small/Medium creatures
- Fixed an issue where an enemy resurrected Creature retained its Stun and Silence immunity.
- Fixed an issue where an enemy resurrected Creature performed its last queued action.
- Fixed an issue where an enemy Creature decremented their turn counter while dead.
- Fixed several issues related to Creature sound effect volume.
- Fixed and issue related to Flesh Giant Abomination’s Awakening passive abilities.
- Fixed an issue related to the Cloud Giant’s 7th Awakening passive ability.
- Fixed an issue related to the Treant’s 9th Awakening passive ability.
Quest on! 🏰