Kingdom Mode is almost here. In the meantime, we have many other updates!
You can also watch a video that highlights some of the updates - right here.
=WORLD LIZARD DAY=
🦎 Aug 12-14 GMT [Summon Event] Reptile Dysfunction – NEW LEGENDARY Whiffling Jabberwock
=IGUANA TAIL YOU ABOUT SOME BIG CHANGES=
- Major rebalance to Common, Rare, and Epic Creatures – view details here.
- Dungeon Challenges will now end Tuesdays at 11am PT / 6pm GMT. The following Dungeon Challenge will begin a 1-3 hours after.
- New! Essences for each Creature Rarity & Color. Find them in the Dungeon Challenge Rewards! The original Essences that you already have will still work like they used to.
=THESE NEWT UPDATES ARE NOT TOO SCALEY=
- Thanks for voting for the Community Choice Summon Event, coming in Sept!
- Mythic Idols now guarantee a 3 or 4 Dot Epic or Legendary Creature.
- You can now Quick Quest any map while in progress on a different Quest.
- Battle Tower scoring bonuses updated for Creature Size and Survival.
- Dungeon Challenge attack list now shows 5 opponents (from 3).
- Multiple animations in the game have been sped up:
- Combat Scrolling between waves
- Wave Complete animation in combat
- Victory Animation at the end of combat
- Reward Screen at the end of Combat
- Reward Screen at the completion of Quest
- Summon Screen when doing a Multi-Summon
- Token Chest opening sequence
- Long press a Creature Icon on the Storage Screen (or the Favorite Star on Creature Info Screen) to see where each Creature is in-use.
- Dungeon Challenge Rewards have been adjusted.
- In case you missed it, a new Standard Dungeon was introduced July 18th.
- Improved match-making: Opponents will no longer show up on your attack list multiple times in a row. The only exception is if they are on both your revenge list and attack list simultaneously, then the max becomes 2 times in a row.
- The cost of adding Totems has been standardized and is now based on Creature Size, not Stars.
- New bundles have been added.
- Can you guess when the Surprise Summon Event in August will be?
- Improved stability.
- Fixed an issue with the Wicked Witch’s 3rd Awakening ability.
- Fixed the Ifrit’s Evo 1 special ability, now does damage based on ATK.
- Fixed a crash issue on Android related to using the Back Button while applying Totems.
- Fixed an issue where Large flying Creatures would become cut off from the top of the battle screen.
- Updated the Siren’s ability description to be more accurate.
- Fixed a crash that could happen after viewing an Ad.
=DUNGEON CHALLENGE EVENTS=
- Aug 1: Snakes for Everything
- Aug 8: Naughty by Nature – Legendary Event
- Aug 15: Yeti to Roll
- Aug 22: Clash with the Titan – Legendary Event