Game Update - 1.0
We hit a Legendary Summon with Creature Quest update 1.0!
- New VIP System, with plenty of bonuses, loot, and perks!
- Awakenings are now available for Epic and Legendary Creatures.
- Creature storage max expanded to 250.
- Each Guild can now have 20 members, increased from 10!
- Added support for back button on Android devices
- Now available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese.
DUNGEON CHALLENGE EVENTS
- Jan 24: Crystalline Crushers
- Jan 31: Flight of the Phoenix -- Ascend up the Leaderboards in this Legendary Challenge!
SPECIAL SUMMON EVENT
- Feb 10-14: Heat Wave -- Ignite the flames of love this Valentine's Day with some red hot Legendary Creatures!
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Preview Enemy Dungeons in Dungeon Challenge.
- Invite players to your Guild.
- Creatures on a Dungeon or Team will no longer automatically be marked as favorites.
- Removed the pop-up for Daily Login Rewards, but the rewards have not changed.
- Fixed an issue where the Dragon Turtle’s Awakening ability did not function properly.
- Fixed an issue in Dungeon Challenge, where a user would not be able to revenge an opponent if the revenge list would expire.
- Fixed an issue where mail items would re-appear.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the Ornithopter’s self-rez ability did not function.
- Revamped Awakening ability descriptions.
- Fixed an issue in Dungeon Challenge, where in some cases progress rewards were not displayed accurately.
- Fixed an issue where the Creature combo dots displayed in post combat rewards would not be accurate.
- Fixed an issue where the Mend buff did not function properly.
- Fixed various text issues.
- Various performance, UI, and VFX improvements.
Enjoying Creature Quest? Leave us a review. If you need help or have other feedback, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.