Game Update 0.10
We've summoned Creature Quest update 0.10! The Ho-ho-holidays have Awakened, with a Holiday Quest, Summon Event, Check-in Event, and Dungeon!
NEW HOLIDAY QUEST!
• COAL BLOODED: Help the elves stop the runaway Harvester before it ruins the holidays. [Available Dec. 19-Jan 2]
AWAKENINGS ARE HERE!
• This game-changing new system allows you to surpass the max number of Stars for fully Evolved Creatures!
• Now available only for Common and Rare Creatures. See News article for additional details.
• New items in the Diamond Shop, including Gold and EXP Buffs.
• Multiple improvements to Dungeon creation for Challenge Events.
SPECIAL SUMMON EVENTS
• Dec 23-29: Here Comes Santa Claws -- Unwrap your Festive Summon Box in this ho-ho-holiday Summon Event.
• Dec 30-Jan 5: Wishful Thinking -- Getting a Legendary Creature is not just Wishful Thinking for your New Year's Resolution!
• Dec 12-23: 12 Days of X-Mas -- Check-in each day to see what free gifts are better than a partridge in a pear tree.
• Jan 9-12: New Year, New You -- Make your New Year's Resolution to check-in each of the next 4 days to claim your free rewards.
DUNGEON CHALLENGE EVENTS
• Dec 13: Maw of the Manticore
• Dec 20: Steampunk Spiders -- Including a special Holiday themed Dungeon!
• Dec 27: Jeepers Peepers -- Including a special Holiday themed Dungeon!
• Jan 3: Unlimited Power -- Wishes do come true in this Special Legendary Challenge
BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
• The Defense Log now has Attack, Defense & Success Rate stats.
• Dungeon Challenge rewards have been tweaked to be more enticing for your plundering pleasure.
• After a Combo Re-Roll, you can now choose to accept or deny the new Combo Dots received.
• Make sure to claim the mail on your throne, as items now have expiration dates.
• Fixed a hang that would cause the spinning gem to remain on screen indefinitely.
• Fixed an issue in Challenge Mode, where players listed in the revenge list would not clear after timer went to 0.
• Fixed an issue in Challenge Mode, where Guild names were not listed for players in your revenge list.
• Various performance, UI, and VFX improvements.
Enjoying Creature Quest? Leave us a review. If you need help or have other feedback, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.